Family Finance: 7 Hacks to Save Thousands
Finances are probably one of the top three things men worry out about. It causes overwhelm, arguments and sleepless nights. This part of our life doesn’t have to be so damn stressful. Today I’m going to talk about seven ways we can save money as a family on our biggest household expenses.
What You’ll Learn
- How to organize your shopping list.
- How eliminating one monthly service like cable can save you thousands a year.
- How to use reward programs, like credit cards that earn miles.
- How to sell stuff you don’t want.
- How to find used and off brand clothes for the kids instead of new ones.
- Why you should never buy a new car.
- Why you’ll spend less if you pay for everything in cash.
Announcement: We are changing the name of the podcast in a couple weeks to the Dad Edge Podcast. There will be no change in the content or the website. You’ll just see the new show name and logo.
Drowning in Distraction? Optimize Your Morning Routine
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
==>NEW!!<== Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page