We live in a world where we are drowning in distraction. It seems that everything is fighting for our attention. This causes our minds to become over-stimulated and reactionary.
In our last show, Jim Kwik told us how to turn on our superhero brain. In this short episode, I go over the elements he suggested for a morning routine that will optimize our brain for focus and productivity.
- Don’t check your device
- Try to remember your dreams
- Make your bed
- Brush your teeth with opposite hand
- Drink water
- Do deep breathing exercises
- Take a cold shower
- Make a brain tea
- Make a brain power smoothie
- Create a “not to do” list
Announcement: We are changing the name of the podcast in a couple weeks to the Dad Edge Podcast. There will be no change in the content or the website. You’ll just see the new show name and logo.
[bctt tweet=”In this short episode, I go over the elements @JimKwik suggested for a morning routine that will optimize our brain for focus and productivity. #productivity #digitaloverload #screentime #brainhealth” username=”@gooddadprojct”]
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page