Getting healthy is the #1 New Year’s resolution, but most of us get sidetracked from our goals before January is even through. Today, fitness coach and father of two, Josiah Novak, tells us how to go from “Dadbod to Greek God” and still enjoy a pizza every now and then.
Josiah Novak was once up to 270 pounds and sank into such a deep depression that he thought of committing suicide. He clawed his way back to healthy mind and body and wants to help other people do the same. Now Josiah tailors programs on an individual basis and the results he’s made possible for his clients are amazing.
Why We Fail at Diet and Fitness
Once the calendar flips to the new year, most of us go on crash diets and do extreme workouts. We might get results temporarily, but keeping up with a strict diet and a hardcore fitness regimen is unsustainable. Our time-schedules are too tight to spend hours at the gym every day. Temptation is everywhere and food is on every corner. Sooner or later, burnt-out and hungry, we give up.
Josiah says the way true transformation is to build your fitness routine around your existing lifestyle and to learn the basics of nutrition so you know how to create healthy meals yourself. You don’t have to be a perfectionist when it comes to health and fitness if you have a long-term game plan. By integrating solid healthy habits into your daily routine, you’ll also set an amazing example for your kids so that they can carry on the lifestyle into adulthood.
The Results of a True Transformation
- Maximized energy – When you’re out of shape, your mind becomes sluggish and you need more sleep. Being fit and eating right gives you the stamina and energy you’re missing.
- Greater productivity – When you’re unhealthy, stress takes a higher toll on your body and you feel more anxious under pressure. Being in optimum health improves your mood and mindset.
- Better sex life – It’s hard to feel sexy when you don’t like what you see in the mirror. Feeling good about your body is important in the bedroom for both you and your partner.
- Confidence boost – Increased energy, productivity, and self-esteem helps you to feel confident in work, family, and all aspects of your life.
Dad Edge Health and Fitness Mastermind with Josiah Novak
Get Healthy, Boost Energy, and Feel Empowered in 2017!
START DATE: February 3rd, 2017
GROUP SIZE: 12 men
LENGTH: 6 weeks
TIME: Fridays 9am CST
EXCLUSIVE PRICE: $297
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review. We read a review on the show every week, so don’t forget to sign your name.
Dad Edge Facebook Community
Have you joined the Dad Edge Facebook group? We have over 3,000 members from all over the world discussing what it means to be a dad, husband, entrepreneur, and how we can be the best versions of ourselves. Join us here!
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Check out our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Check out a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page