Today we check The Dad Edge Mailbox and answer some questions like:
Is it possible to have a fulfilling and passionate marriage after the kids?
How do we keep things fresh and exciting over the years and even decades?
In this world of busyness, how can we accomplish everything we want to do?
What are the skills we need to learn to become the parents our kids can always rely on?
Learn these secrets and more in this quick episode!
What You’ll Learn
- It’s not our fault if we have a mediocre marriage, but it is our fault if we don’t do anything about it.
- Marriage and parenting skills can and must be learned.
- Self-care gives us the grounding and inner-reflection we need to be good husbands.
- How to make date nights more than just a dinner out
- What respect really looks like in a marriage
- Drilling down your schedule to 3 daily priorities
- Time-blocking strategy for productivity
- Tracking the time you spend on social media
- Planning your fitness first thing in the morning sets you up for success.
- Using tactical empathy with your family
- Creating an environment of psychological safety for your kids
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EMAIL SERIES: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Join over 457 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!