Reprogram Your Brain for Success
You want to live up to your full potential, but something always holds you back. Fears, insecurities, and false identities keep you from living bigger. These issues are difficult to access because they lurk deep in your unconscious. Today we talk about how to reprogram your brain for success so that you can stop playing small and live as the best version of yourself.
Jeff Forrester is a Dad Edge Alliance member and the author of Unleashed Potential: Simple Steps to Be the Best Version of Yourself. He shares 4 simple steps that you can use every day to stop the negative cycles that are sabotaging your life and replace them with positive habits that will reprogram your brain for success.
Have you ever wanted more out of your career or life, but just weren’t sure where to start? Through constant learning and self-evaluation over the last 30 years Jeff shares simple steps he took to start to unleash his potential. Inside, you will discover powerful, yet simple steps to becoming the best version of you, like:
- Understand Yourself – identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Importance of Communication – internal and external communication
- Developing Yourself – importance of coaches, mentors, tribes, and a confidante
- Setting the Proper Course – setting BIG life goals, strategies, and tactics
Jeff shares real-life stories to assist in making a connection with you and how you can find your way to unleashing your potential. It all begins with self-awareness, being vulnerable, and being confident in who you are. It is scary but incredibly powerful.
The next step to unleashing your potential revolves around how you speak to yourself and others. How you communicate with yourself is often overlooked and changing how you speak to yourself internally and externally will impact your life.
Third step is the importance of not delegating your professional and personal development to other people but being the driving force behind it. Self-learning is not the only critical aspect in development but also taking advantage of coaches, mentors, tribes, and a confidante.
The fourth and final step is setting the proper course. You will hear specifics on setting BIG goals and the importance of setting proper strategies, and tactics to accomplish more than you have in the past.
There is never a finish line to unleashing your potential because every day we should be striving to learn and grow, and these 4 areas can become a way of life for you just like they have for Jeff.
What You’ll Learn
- We often build ourselves up as who we think we are supposed to be
- Drilling down to who you really are and accepting it
- How to confront your low self-esteem
- It’s not okay to beat yourself up.
- In self-defense, we judge ourselves before other people have a chance to judge us.
- How to stop our kids from avoiding failure
- How to reprogram your brain for success with counteractive messages
- How to train your brain to stop negative ruminating thoughts
- Your unconscious dictates your habits.
- The more vulnerable you are, the more power you take away from that which traps you.
- Do not try to handle everything yourself and hold the stress in.
- What it’s like to choose your wife as a confidante
- The difference between entering friendships with an agenda and making friends in a genuine manner
Our biggest regrets in life happen
when we’ve lost our patience.
Stop Reacting and Start Living
Do the work. Make a plan. Follow along with simple, yet powerful exercises and tap into the patience that is within you.
PLUS 1 Free Month in the Dad Edge Alliance
Create an action plan to help you thrive in life and build the legacy you want.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Jeff Forrester’s Links
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE BOOK HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Join over 420 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!