Let’s get real. It’s been hard to stay optimistic in these chaotic times and pretending everything is going to be okay is not going to solve our problems. But when we practice realistic positivity, we become more effective in our lives and create a ripple effect in the world around us.
Today’s guest is Christopher Wirth. He is the host of the No Quit Living podcast and the author of The Positivity Tribe.
Christopher talks about how positivity really works and gives us tactics to add more realistic positivity in our lives. He teaches us how to eliminate negative people in our circle and surround ourselves with a positivity tribe. Christopher also shows us how one act of positivity, one person at a time, will help you become a happier and more effective man, husband, and father.
In today’s world there is much negativity flowing throughout social media. No Quit Living motivates and inspires their clients to never give up on themselves or their goals.
Christopher is the host of the No Quit Living Podcast which has been rated as a top 50 Business Podcast on iTunes. Christopher is a sought after Keynote Speaker. Christopher began his coaching career as an AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) Basketball Coach, Collegiate Basketball Coach, as well as High School Basketball Coach.
Christopher lives in Greenwich, CT with his three children – Zachary, Emily and Mason. In addition to building and growing No Quit Living – Christopher also enjoys spending time playing sports, traveling, reading, and working out.
The Positivity Tribe
Experience the “Power of Positivity!”A story for anyone looking to implement a more positive attitude and approach in their life. Join us on this journey of turning life’s challenges into positive opportunities. Positive energy is contagious, and this book will inspire you to pay it forward. In a world focused on negativity this book encourages us fully embrace the idea that “We Rise By Lifting Others Up.” What if every single day we all tried to positively impact just one person?
What You’ll Learn
- It’s easy to be happy when you’re successful. But what if things don’t go well?
- Positivity keeps us from avoiding challenges.
- Make the most of a challenging situation. Controlling the controllables.
- You may not defeat the problem. Be okay with the fact that you won’t be perfect.
- What you can give yourself so that you have a mental advantage? Preparation, knowledge, practice?
- Strive for consistency, not perfection.
- A positive attitude won’t get you everything, but it will get you more than a negative attitude.
- Choose the right people to have in your corner. Get rid of the wrong people to make room.
- Never give up. Don’t quit. You will get better and stronger.
- Ask for help from your positive tribe.
- Help your kids get this perspective.
- Think about what your kids will say about you when you are not around.
- Be a good person. Pay it forward to others.
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
Our biggest regrets in life happen
when we’ve lost our patience.
Stop Reacting and Start Living
Do the work. Make a plan. Follow along with simple, yet powerful exercises and tap into the patience that is within you.
Get the Patience eCourse
PLUS 1 Free Month in the Dad Edge Alliance
Create an action plan to help you thrive in life and build the legacy you want.
Christopher Wirth’s Links
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
Join over 420 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!