In this episode, I talk about how my son inspired me to write a a book especially for dads to read to their kids.
As men and dads, most of us are task-oriented and find it hard to put our emotions into words. We feel odd communicating and we don’t know if it will resonate with our kids. Many of us work and are gone for the majority of the day. How do we let our kids know how we feel about them and how we are there for them no matter what? Books are a great way to start the conversation, but the majority of books out there are from a mom’s perspective. That is why I wrote Daddy Will Always Love and Protect You.
Daddy Will Always Love and Protect You
Daddy Will Always Love and Protect You illustrates a father’s love for his kids. There are so many books on the market that illustrates the relationships between moms and kids, but very few for dads. Being a dad is one of the toughest yet rewarding jobs in the world. Most of our kids don’t clearly understand how much we love them, how much we think about them when we are not around, and how important they are to us. This book is a short, funny, and powerful read for both dads and kids.
- ==>NEW!!<== Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
- GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
- Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
- We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
- Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
- Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
- Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page