Do you feel like a slave to your to-do list? Are the things you spend your time and energy on bringing you any closer to becoming the man you can be? Today we’re going to talk to an everyday dad about how to become the master of your schedule.
David Pickering is the married father of two and a member of the Dad Edge Alliance. He lived an average, comfortable life, but he didn’t feel like he was in charge of it. Every day was the same. He was “tubing down the river of life,” drifting wherever the current took him.
Learn what David did to take charge of his daily schedule, lose 60 pounds, and actively step into the bigger vision he has for himself and his family.
What You’ll Learn
- How David unintentionally lost 60 pounds just by changing his daily habits
- The importance having a daily routine
- How to set the tone for the rest of the day
- Being mindful and being intentional about your habits
- The unexpected rewards of the #75Hard challenge
- How he got his wife on board to do workouts with him
- How to find the time for the requirements of #75Hard
- How accountability partners help you experience breakthroughs
- What kids will learn watching you discipline yourself
- How to live through peer pressure or environments where you’re surrounded by your old bad habits, like drinking and junk food
- How mastering your habits and your schedule can help you change lives
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
Our biggest regrets in life happen
when we’ve lost our patience.
Stop Reacting and Start Living
Do the work. Make a plan. Follow along with simple, yet powerful exercises and tap into the patience that is within you.
Get the Patience eCourse
Plus 1 FREE Month in the Dad Edge Alliance
Create an action plan to help you thrive in life and build the legacy you want.
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
Join over 457 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!