Kris “Tanto” Paronto is a former U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor who is known for his actions during the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Ambassador to Libya and the CIA compound in Benghazi. He is now a speaker and the author of the self-improvement novel, The Ranger Way: Living the Code On and Off the Battlefield. Kris is also a father.
Today, Kris talks about discipline, failure, and leading by example. He also tells us why confident men don’t take themselves too seriously and how goofing off and having fun keeps us young.
[bctt tweet=”‘When you have that true masculinity, you’re not afraid to make fun of yourself.’ @KrisParonto #men #manhood #masculinity #leadership” username=”gooddadprojct”]
[bctt tweet=”‘You cannot be scared to discipline your kids.’ @KrisParonto #dads #fathers #fatherhood #parenting #dadlife” username=”gooddadprojct”]
What You’ll Learn
- Why Kris wrote The Ranger Way
- About his grandfather who was a Mexican immigrant
- Why his father and grandfather are his heroes
- Why leading by example as a dad is most effective
- How to instill a work ethic in your children
- The importance of using both negative and positive reinforcement in disciplining your kids
- Why participant trophies do kids a disservice
- How political correctness has gotten in the way of effective parenting
- Why kids need to learn how to fail
- Why as a leader you can’t take yourself so seriously
- How his kids see him is a big goof
- The importance of farts in family bonding
- How men must rely on their brothers
- How asking for help is a sign of strength
- Why it’s okay to not be able to do everything
[bctt tweet=”‘One step back, take two steps forward. That’s how life is. You need to learn how to do that.’ @KrisParonto #success #failure #perseverance #motivation” username=”gooddadprojct”]
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
Kris ‘Tanto’ Paronto’s Links
JUNE 7TH – 9TH – ST. LOUIS
Are you an extraordinary father looking to accelerate in all aspects of your life?
Are you looking to connect to like-minded Dads that want to come together to strengthen and grow in their abilities both personally and professionally?
The Dad Edge 2018 Summit (Live Event) will set you up to do exactly that.
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page