This week’s Thursday Throwdown is the incredible story of James McDowall, a member of the Dad’s Edge Mastermind Group who went from being a hopeless drinker to a completely sober dad.
James McDowall is from Scotland and lives in Australia, two countries inebriated in drinking culture. You would think there was little chance of him succeeding in getting sober. Drinking had been part of his entire life. Even after his first children were born, he continued to drink heavily, sometimes to the point of being arrogant and foul-mouthed in front of his family. He frequently thought about giving up alcohol, but instead his drinking became worse and worse.
Then, one night he realized how close he was to losing everything he loved. He hasn’t had a drink since.
Listen as he tells us how living sober is anything but boring, and how quitting drinking has changed his relationships, his business, and his life in amazing and unexpected ways.
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review. We read a review on the show every week, so don’t forget to sign your name.
Dad Edge Facebook Community
Have you joined the Dad Edge Facebook group? We have over 3,000 members from all over the world discussing what it means to be a dad, husband, entrepreneur, and how we can be the best versions of ourselves. Join us here!
- Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
- GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
- Check out our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
- We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
- Check out a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
- Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
- Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page