In a recent Good Dad Project episode with Jim Sheils, we talked about how kids aren’t taught how to manage money in school. It’s up to parents to make sure our children know what it means to work for a living and how to manage the money they earn.
I was against giving allowance until about thirty days ago. In this episode I share why I decided to give my kids an allowance for chores and how it changed the way our whole family thinks about money.
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review. We read a review on the show every week, so don’t forget to sign your name.
Dad Edge Facebook Community
Have you joined the Dad Edge Facebook group? We have over 3,000 members from all over the world discussing what it means to be a dad, husband, entrepreneur, and how we can be the best versions of ourselves. Join us here!
- Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
- GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
- Check out our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
- We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
- Check out a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
- Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
- Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page